[bookport] Re: Question.

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:33:06 -0400

Sandy:

Once you've created that folder, if you have it open, you can just
simply hit the backspace key to close it and return to the root folder,
where you can create another folder.  But, be mindful, however, that too
many folders in the root can cause problems, so you'll probably want to
have all of your folders at least one level deep.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/13/06 02:05PM >>>
I have just started creating folders while in the Bookport Transfer.
After
you have created the first folder and transferred books to it, how do
you
then create another folder?  If you press alt-F, applications key
again,
and arrow down to new folder, what you are doing really is creating a
subfolder.  What I am doing with Audible books is putting each book in
its
own folder, using the title of the book as the folder name.  The only
way I
found to keep from creating subfolders was to close out BP Transfer
after I
transferred each book.  I would then open it again and create another
folder with the alt-F command.  I sure hope my question makes sense.
I'm
not sure it does... even to me.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a
hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in
earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the

LORD...