[bookport] Re: Problems transferring files to BP

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:29:56 -0400

Alan:

What happens when you connect the Book Port to the computer? Does Book
Port Transfer open?

Rob Meredith

>>> aschlank@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/23/05 02:20PM >>>
Hi,

As a new BP user, I am having some difficulties transferring files to
my
Bookport.  I have tried highlighting the files, some of Larry's
podcasts,
while the BP was connected and choosing Send to Bookport; I have tried
while
bookport was disconnected and then connecting bookport.  Either way,
nothing
appears to get sent to the little machine.  Of course, as a new user I
may
well be doing some things incorrectly so would appreciate any ideas
anyone
may have.

Alan Schlank