[bookport] Re: Problems transferring files to BP

  • From: "Alan Schlank" <aschlank@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:33:03 -0400

Hi Rob,

Here is what is happening.  I have Book Port transfer up and running.  I
then find a file, such as from tech/bct.htm, and choose the applications
menu.  From this menu I select Send to Book Port.  I almost immediately hear
a low note and then a note up one octave and then some other tones.  I look
on the Book Port and find the text of the Web page but not the file I have
tried to send to Book Port.

Obviously, I am doing something wrong?  Any clearer?

Alan Schlank