[bookport] Re: Problems transferring files to BP

  • From: "Alan Schlank" <aschlank@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 06:25:03 -0400

Hi Rob,

Yes, Bookport transfer opens just fine.

Alan Schlank

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of ROB MEREDITH
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 2:30 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: Problems transferring files to BP

Alan:

What happens when you connect the Book Port to the computer? Does Book Port
Transfer open?

Rob Meredith

>>> aschlank@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/23/05 02:20PM >>>
Hi,

As a new BP user, I am having some difficulties transferring files to my
Bookport.  I have tried highlighting the files, some of Larry's podcasts,
while the BP was connected and choosing Send to Bookport; I have tried while
bookport was disconnected and then connecting bookport.  Either way, nothing
appears to get sent to the little machine.  Of course, as a new user I may
well be doing some things incorrectly so would appreciate any ideas anyone
may have.

Alan Schlank