[bookport] Re: Problem activating with Audible

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 17:36:07 -0400

Hi,

First thing is that the bookport will not take format 3 audible books only 4.
Next you don't use the audible manager to activate the the bookport, you go
into bookport transfer to do it.  Go to options and press space then under
advanced look for the activate button and give it your name and password and
you will be good to go.

Then you use the bp transfer program to transfer your books to it.

HTH

Rick