[bookport] Re: Problem activating with Audible

  • From: "burns taylor" <burnstaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:04:23 -0600

Hi Roger,

First of all, bookport will not accept any files that are not set to level 4
format.  Secondly, I find it easier to download files to the computer and
then send them to the bookport.  After downloading to the PC, you do this by
going into "program files" to the audible folder.  Then go into "programs"
and to "downloads."  Now just go to "send to" bookport and you're in
business.
Hope this helps.