[bookport] Re: Problem activating with Audible

  • From: "Roger Purdy" <rapurdy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 16:58:25 -0500

Thank you for your help.  That should do it.  One more thing.  Each time I plug
the BP into the USB, it keeps wanting to download firmware 2.2.  It downloads
and even says it installs but Winzip doesn't completely finish.  It keeps doing
this when I plug it in.  Any ideas?  If not, I'll ask the list.  Thanks again
for your help.
Roger Purdy
Visit our web site www.tylerabundantlife.com

My blog: www.rapurdy.blogspot.com