[bookport] Re: "Playing unfiltered files not supported"

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:33:33 -0500

Did you remove one of the batteries for 30 seconds? You might have to reformat your card. At this point, I'm just guessing.

At 04:36 PM 8/14/2005, you wrote:

Hi Folks,

I went to resume reading a book on the BookPort today, but no matter what
buttons I pushed, I got the message...
"Playing unfiltered files not supported."

What's up with this?
When I connect the BP to my PC, I can see that the book files are still on
the memory card.

--Barry

Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A