[bookport] Re: Strange error message.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:30:53 -0500

There was no problem moving the files and formatting the card. I still get the same error message, though. It is in one particular folder. I ran check disk, but I haven't gotten any dialogue saying I had any bad sectors.

At 01:48 PM 8/14/2005, you wrote:

Sandy,

I get around that problem by using the \bp folder as a sub of the root.
then, I have several other folders that are subs of \bp but if I need to get
everything off the card for whatever reason, I just grab the \bp folder and
all the subs come with it.  Lou