[bookport] Re: Headphones: was Re: Re: The Unofficial Book Port FAQ

  • From: "Julia Cosgrove (Mrs.)" <j.cosgrove@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 15:41:40 +0100

I was very pleased to receive my Sennheiser PX-100 headphones early this
morning and have tried them on three pieces of equipment including, of course,
the Book Port.  I can tell that they are better than other headphones I have
used and have put them in the beltbag along with the Book Port.  They fit
nicely over the ears and do not slip off the head easily.  My husband, who has
bat's ears, is also impressed with them.  I would certainly recommend them.

Julia.