[bookport] Re: "Playing unfiltered files not supported"

  • From: "Barry Levine" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:13:02 -0500

I did try removing the batteries... No change.
I tried deleting the book files and importing them again... No change.
I removed the CF card, and re-inserted it... No change.

But, just through random button-pressing, I stumbled across the solution.
Things returned to normal when I pressed the 7 and 8 keys together.  I have
no idea what I did, but it worked.  I was unaware of this key combination
prior to trying it.

Barry