[bookport] Re: Plantronics Pulsar 590A headphones

  • From: "Richard Benoit" <reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 15:28:19 -0500

William, T he little metal tube is just a spare microphone. On theo A C power cord plug oni end of the branch into the charging stand and the other into the adapter. Fold the headset and turn the ear pads inward. There will be two identical projections on the bottom that fit into the stand. it does't matter which is which. You can also plug the charging cable directly into the right side projection, These projections are pencil diameter. The cord with the 3.5 mm plug on each end is for use on a plane or if the battery is exhausted. You should turn the devices off when charging to shorten the charging time.

Richard
----- Original Message ----- From: "William Stephan" <wstephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>