[bookport] Re: Plantronics Pulsar 590A headphones

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:27:50 -0500

William,

In addition to the headphones, you also have to turn on the little round
transmitter.  If you hold the round dongle transmitter flat with the ridges
around the circle facing up, place a thumb on opposite sides of the circle,
right on the ridges.  This set of ridges actually turns.  You turn them with
you thumbs, so if you turn counter clock wise, the transmitter turns on and
if you turn clock wise, the transmitter turns off.  You will feel it click
in either direction.

When you turn the transmitter on, then open your headphones and turn them
on.  Plug the transmitter into the device you want to listen to and you
should then be getting the sound through the headphones.  Don't forget to
turn off both the headphones and transmitter when your are done or you will
drain them and will have to recharge them again.

HTH

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx