[bookport] Re: Plantronics Pulsar 590A headphones

  • From: "Richard Benoit" <reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 06:46:11 -0500

Hi William,

You didn't mention turning on the adaptor, so if you didn't, this is how you do it. There is a ring shaped switch that surrounds the center button that has what feel like serrations It turns quite hard so take both thumbnails and turn counterclockwise until you feel a definite click. There will be a blue flashing light (you may need sighted help). The switch turns easier with use. Also, make sure that the volume on the Bookport is up and the volume on the headset is up (the front ridge shaped button on the headset). Hopefully it will be that you just didn't have the adaptor switch on.
Richard
Original Message ----- From: "William Stephan" <wstephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>