[bookport] Re: Off topic bluetooth head sets

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 06:46:26 -0500

Me, too, but the chance to be cord-free at this price is just too good for
me to pass up and my regular Book Port phones just went south with a broken
wire yesterday (what a fortuitous occurrence).

And speaking of headphones, I've been meaning to mention for a long time
that for those who, like Dave and me, wear hearing aids, APH sells a neck
loop that works beautifully with the telecoils in most hearing aids. I use
one a lot, but find that I also like to get the aids out of my ears for a
few hours, so that's when I want standard headphones.