[bookport] Re: Off topic bluetooth head sets

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 06:16:49 -0500

Well, it seems that there are Bluetooth headphones that have their own
Bluetooth support built in and you don't need, so 'tis said, to have to use
them on a Bluetooth-enabled device. From what I can gather, these headphones
have a small box that connects to the headphone jack of whatever you want to
use them with and that contains the Bluetooth technology. They're designed
for use with iPods and we've been discussing them on another list.