[bookport] Re: Off topic bluetooth head sets

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 17:45:28 +1300

Hi Lou and list:

I suspect you are right. The receiver, of course, would be built into the bluetooth headset. Don't forget where you left the book port. Eventually, the sleep timer will reach the set limit, the batteries will requite replacing or something. Remote control is not possible at present, hi hi.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>