[bookport] Re: Off topic bluetooth head sets

  • From: "Richard Benoit" <reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 06:53:46 -0500

Walt,

I would suggest that you check the reviews on Logitech. They were not good on the pair that I originally ordered. It seems that the headband was prone to breaking after a short time. I returned mine without opening the package. Sorry, don't remember the model number but i found it was discontinued.

Richard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>