[bookport] Re: New to list with a question

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:06:10 -0600

Bill,

I looked at my options long and hard before I bought my bookport.  The
manual was very thorough, and I read it several times beore I bough the
device.  I loved all the features that let me use all kinds of formats.  I
know I haven/t done everything yet that it can do, but I probably explore
more features soon.  I am going back to school soon, and I will be able to
carry so many books on one tiny CompactFlash card.  Others have already
mentioned the ability to review whit you are reading by word sentence, etc.
I love this ability.  The bookport is a great device!

Kasondra Payne