[bookport] Re: New to list with a question

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:30:59 -0500

One major reason for choosing the Bookport is the direct support we get on this list from APH. If there are problems, the helpful staff is just an -mail away.

You don't get that kind of support from the Book Courier people.

At 02:51 PM 9/29/2006, Bill wrote:
Hi all
I am new to this list and look forwardto being a part of the group. I do have two questions, but first let me say that my main, though not exclusive, interest in using a digital book player is to read books such as those from Audible.com. I am currently using the free IPod Shuffle that came with my subscription and find it less than satisfactory. So, I am looking into the Book Port or the Book Courier or maybe even a unit I've not heard of yet. Here are my two questions:

First, why did you choose your Book Port over the Book Courier or other player you might have investigated?

Second, Are there any significant issues with the unit that you feel should corrected?

Any other comments will be much appreciated.  Thanks for your help.
BILL

Checked by AVG Free Edition.