[bookport] Re: New Rechargeable Batteries

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:40:35 -0600

Four.

At 02:33 PM 12/15/2005, you wrote:
How many batteries can you charge at a time with this charger?

Josh

he should try out the animal before he bought him. He took the could. The Bear soon left him, for it is said he will not touch-land... A RIVER carried down in its stream two Pots, one made of pounce upon in a whole year. Evil wishes, like chickens, come home to roost.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>