[bookport] Re: New Rechargeable Batteries

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:39:36 -0500

Also see

http://www.atruereview.com/rayovac/index.php

The operative word here is 20000 MAH.  MAH stands for Milli Amps per
hour.  In other words, how long the batteries last before a new charge
is necessary.  as I understand it, the radio shack AA batteries are
800 MAH while the rayovac 20000 MAH ones will last 2.5 times longer.

Again, people have talked about the fact that using rechargeable
batteries on the bookport may not give you as much information about
the discharge rate as regular batteries, but I publish this for those
people who like using them.

Neal