[bookport] Re: New Rechargeable Batteries

  • From: Mike Freeman <k7uij@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:47:30 -0500 (EST)

Where does one purchase such a system?

Mike

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005, Lois Goodine wrote:

Thanks, David, for your response to my query about the IC-3 charger and its
batteries.  I really like this system.  And I'm glad to know that I can charge
only one battery  when I need only one.  Great!  Yes, that little fan is a good
indicator for us.  And I guess it prevents the batteries from overheating when
they are quick charged like that.  I notice that the batteries are quite warm,
but not dangerously so, when they have been charged.  Thanks again.
Lois