[bookport] Re: New Features

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:30:18 -0500

Thanks. This is helpful.

----- Original Message -----
From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 8:30 AM
Subject: [bookport] Re: New Features

Gary:

Under the "Start Menu, and Programs," you have a "What's New"
file, which =
lists all of the new features and how they work. You can also
read about =
them by accessing your "Help" button.=20

Also, in the future, whenever you have the option to update, you
will also =
see a "Details" button," so you can see what's new before you do
the =
update.=20

Pamela

>>> gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/24/04 08:54AM >>>
How do I view the new features in Bookport following this
fantastic Beta of the 19th. What I can see is cool but is there
an updated quick reference section or a new manual somewhere?

Thank you.

Gary Wunder
gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=20