[bookport] Re: New Features

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 08:15:51 -0700

Hi Larry, yes I did know that.  My thought process was more a key to disable
it.  I tend to use my BookPort while working around the house during the
day, or sitting back with a nice cup of tea and reading my latest audible
best seller.  I forget the sleep timer is going, and when I'm across the
room from the machine and it shuts off right at the good part--you know,
where the damsel in distress is about to become further distressed or
rescued--the sleep timer stops, SMILES!

Anyway, it's not a show stopper, my damsels are always right where I left
them when I get over to the BookPort and push the button again!
]
Thanks for asking for user feedback!

Marlaina Lieberg