[bookport] Re: New Features

  • From: "Sharon" <afinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 21:16:54 -0400

I too would like to see a file reset itself after it reaches the end.
Resetting a number of files by hand is a pain. Also, my repetitive complaint
(the memo key needs to be more difficult to access). I have actually messed
things up so many times by hitting that key by accident that I now have that
row of keys covered with a piece of wood which is quite inconvenient, but
better than resetting everything.

I wouldn't want to loose sight that the Book Port is the greatest thing that
has come along since the first talking book in the 50's.

Make it a great one

Sharon