[bookport] Re: NLS Beta Program

  • From: "Hope Hein" <hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 10:36:15 -0500

Hi Annette!
I read the NLS report of how the new reader will rol out. It appears as though
they want it to work with the alternative formats that are availible. Maybe
they will create softwhare similar to RFB&D which will work with the Bookport
transfer softwhare.

My ideal dream would be a Bookport that could read the alternative formats plus
have the sound quality of the IPOD. Wishful thinking. But I do love the
Bookport.

We will have to see how it plays out.
Smile.
Hope