[bookport] Re: My suggestion about tactile markings

  • From: "Michael Bowman-Jones" <mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 23:06:43 -0700

Walt and List,

Based on your needs, you might only want to grow Left ears. If you do so, will the field in which they are planted tilt in that direction? If yes, then I guess you will end up with Liberal Democratic ears which means they potentially favor much more government spending, etc. etc. etc. This, in fact, might resemble all of us as a group as I once heard us referenced as those "Liberal blind people" by a sighted person.

Now that we have strayed this far, how do we get back on track vis-a-vis the main list topic?

Michael

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michelle Raymond" <mraymon2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>