[bookport] Re: My suggestion about tactile markings

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 12:21:15 +1200

Hi Walt and list:

It may be closer than you think. I've heard of seeds being included in some cell phones that were expected to have a short useful life of maybe a year or two. When they finally stopped working in their first intended purpose, you just activate the seed and plant the phone.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>