[bookport] Re: Moving Entire Folders to Book Port

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 00:29:48 -0500

Does your computer's operating system conform to all Book Port's system requirements? If you're running Windows 2000 that wouldn't seem to be an issue, but I had odd glitches in various adaptive products until finally upgrading to XP. Again, with 2000 one wouldn't think this transfer problem could be attributable to incompatibility, but it would be interesting if you could test things out on an XP-equipped computer. Here are all the system requirements listed in the user's manual for Book Port, for what it might be worth. About the only thing I know for sure about computers is that you can always, always, always expect the unexpected, and problems sometimes have the oddest solutions!

Book Port requires the following minimal system:
List of 5 items
. PC with USB connections
. Windows Me, 2000, XP, or later
. CD-ROM drive
. At least 64 MB RAM
. 15 MB free hard disc space
list end

Hoping you can get to the bottom of this,
David Bennett

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Wright" <wrightr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>