[bookport] Re: Moving Entire Folders to Book Port

  • From: Ron Wright <wrightr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 21:53:43 -0700 (MST)

Jerry, etc.,

I agree with you that the message is odd and sounds like a FILE message, so
my thought would be what you've already heard. If the other suggestion of
doing a send to on the directory doesn't work, you might try putting one
simple text file in the pending directory and the identical file in a
directory and see if it moves one and not the other.

Sorry you're having all this trouble.
Ron

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005, Jerry Weinger wrote:

> Luann,
> With Windows Explorer set to display hidden folders, there are none.  There
> was a file with a .css extension, which I deleted.  Still no luck in sending
> the directory to the Bookport.
>
> I continue to wonder about this error message:
> File filter not found for this file type
>
> All of the files in this folder are from Bookshare.  I have had no problem
> transferring the files, in the directory, to the Book Port.  The problem
> seems to be with the transfer of the directory, or folder, itself.
>
> Hmmm.
>
> Sincerely,
> Jerry Weinger

Ron Wright                                      Department of Psychiatry
wrightr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                              University of Arizona
520-626-7118 voice                                      P. O. Box 245002
520-626-2004 fax                                   Tucson, AZ 85724-5002