[bookport] Moving Entire Folders to Book Port

  • From: "Jerry Weinger" <jnweinger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 22:10:51 -0400

Dear List,
What is the trick for moving an entire folder to the Book Port?  The Q&A
section of the manual says that you can do this by right clicking on the
folder, and then selecting the menu options for sending the folder to Book
Port.  That is not what happens for me.

I get error messages when I move an entire folder to Book Port;  something
having to do with unfiltered files.  But, if I only move the contents of
that same folder to the Book Port, no problem.

IF you have a clue, please post to the list and CC to me, as I am set to
digest.

Thanks for helping.

Sincerely,
Jerry Weinger