[bookport] Re: More transfer errors

  • From: "Cheryl and Dash Lenartiene" <Dashman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:29:31 -0400

Hi Rob,
     Thanks for the advice (and Larry, too).  If it's a bad card, that is
easily remedied.  As I had said before, if I had made some fatal mistake, or
if there was some strange bug in the firmware, I didn't want to purchase
another big card and have the same thing happen.  While I realize there are
no guarantees in life, the fact that you are relatively confident that it's
not the firmware, or anything I might have done, is a big confidence
booster.  I will contact the manufacturer about getting a replacement.
Cheryl