[bookport] Re: More transfer errors

  • From: "Cheryl and Dash Lenartiene" <Dashman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:54:59 -0400

     I'm sorry.  I got a card full condition, and hit to hit OK in BP
transfer.  I went ahead and checked the properties of the card through
Windows Explorer, and it said bytes used: 0; bytes free: 0.  I unplugged the
BP.  It said OK GGGGGGB.  I could not press any keys; they were
unresponsive.  I pulled the batteries, and reset the BP.  It then became
fully functional.
     Now, an interesting note.  BP Transfer had reported that it had written
0 bytes to the card when I got the card full error at 47% of the transfer
process.  It gave a requested byte count but said it was unable to write
that count to the card.  However, part of that file is actually on my card,
about 4MB worth.  Let me know if I can answer any more questions.
Cheryl