[bookport] Re: Micro drives

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:51:52 -0500

I'm not so sure that a type II CF card really is the same thing as a
microdrive, but perhaps someone who actually owns a microdrive can comment.
I've always thought that the only difference between type I and II CF cards
was their size--both are still CF cards. Isn't a microdrive a device with
actual moving parts?