[bookport] Re: Micro drives

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <granthardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:51:27 -0800

Absolutely, I have everything on an external drive.  From the files list,
you'll want to backspace until you're at the level where you can choose a drive
letter, then move down and choose your external media.  Or type it in manually,
of course.  As long as Windows recognizes it, so will the Book Port software.