[bookport] Re: Making Notes

  • From: Angie Matney <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:11:26 -0500

Hi Robert,

Your points make sense to me. Again, I'm not advocating a change,
since I'm becoming accustomed to the way it is. So probably I
shouldn't even have brought it up. <grin> But it seemed to me that
this might have been a good way to design the keyboard.

I plan on using this feature a lot in meetings. Sometimes, I think my
BrailleNote is too noisy, and I feel selfconscious with it. I type
pretty fast, so it clatters away all the time. I now finally have a
pocket-sized note-taker with really quiet  keys!