[bookport] Re: Making Notes

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:32:39 -0600

Hi Angie,

I agree with you about the quiet Book Port keyboard. I solved that problem
with the BrailleNote by buying a BrailleNote PK. The PK keyboard is just as
quiet as the Book Ports.

I am curious about what you do at VCU? I am a Psychologist at Texas A&M
University. I once applied to VCU for a predoctoral internship but ended up
doing it at the University of Florida. I have been at A&M since 1989.

Keep enjoying the Book Port. I think it is an awesome device. I seldom
leave home without it.

Robert Carter, Ph.D., ABPP