[bookport] Re: Making Notes

  • From: Keith Watson <Kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 08:56:05 -0500

Larry,

Someone posted that they solved this by having a friend make them
a routed out piece of wood to place the bp on. I went one step
further by having the machine shop where I work make me one out
of quarter inch g10 material. It is working out really nice and
is a lot less intrusive than feeties would be, for those of us who
wear it on our belts that is.

I am headed to Home Depot today and will look for an appropriate
size stick on then I can try out though, as it would be one less
thing to lug around.

Keith

--
Keith Watson
kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge.    - B. Alan Wallace