[bookport] Re: Making Notes

  • From: Angie Matney <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:50:35 -0500

Hi Robert,

I am actually finishing up a degree at VCU, a masters in Rehab
Counseling. I also have a Masters in Math from UVA. My "Day Job" is as
a disability rights advocate for the Virginia Office for Protection
and Advocacy. I am involved in many issues regarding Social Security,
etc. And it was work meetings where I thought the BP would come in
handy. I also teach a statistics class at the local community college.
I've been using my BrailleNote to prepare my lectures, which I happen
to write in computer braille. I might continue to use the BN for most
of that because of the display. But it's nice to know that I could do
some of that on the BP now if I wanted to.

Angie