[bookport] Re: Items missing from BP box?

  • From: "constantine (on laptop)" <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 20:34:23 -0600

The bookport is no longer in production. Therefore, aph probably doesn't have a lot of the things they had before. And your getting all you need...so, it shouldn't really be a problem, should it? <grins>. although, with that there podcast, you could just say they're out of production and such, go on to tell what you'd usually get, keep in mind, too, that APH is going to introduce the bookport 2, (Kind of like the pac mate omni, if you get what I mean- more features, newer hardware)...? I think, anyway.

good luck, I can't wait to see the podcast on this

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: tcwood12@xxxxxxx
msn: the_conman283@xxxxxxxxxxx