[bookport] Re: Introductory Questions

  • From: "Michelle Raymond" <mraymon2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 18:01:11 -0400

Thanks. I didn't even know that was a problem. I looked at my ear buds, &
you can flip them around. I think I will let you know that you will need to
take your flash card with you, if you won't to buy another one. The flash
cards are no longer called type one or type two. I went in to Wal-Mart
requesting a type one flash card, & they had no idea what I was talking
about. I took my flash card to Best Buy, & a very nice man helped me pick
out a two gigabyte that will work. Also, Wal-Mart won't let you return a
flash card, after it has been opened, but Best Buy will let you return it
for 30 days, even if it is open.