[bookport] Re: Introductory Questions

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 12:39:29 -0500

Thanks. I didn't know anyone besides APH even sold the Book Port. With
regard to the stereo issue, if you listen to a stereo file with the right
and left earphones worn correctly, everything in the file that should be in
the left channel will be in the right, and vice versa. I believe the same is
true with the Book Courier since the hardware for both units is manufactured
by the same company.