[bookport] Re: Interesting bag with built-in speakers one day sale

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:07:08 -0400

I think this is just plain silly. Why would the name the company selects to
use have anything to do with the quality of what they sell? You may or may
not be correct that this bag...or any other specific product they sell...is
of poor quality, but to say that their name is a dead giveaway to the
overall quality of their merchandise is just completely irrational.