[bookport] Re: Interesting bag with built-in speakers one day sale

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:15:40 -0500

Well, with a store named GraveyardMall.com, it's probably a good bet that
products sold there are not of the highest quality, and wouldn't appear at
the top of Amazon's sales ranking.  I just hope it's not where really bad
products go to die.  But, unless the bag falls apart and dumps your Book
Port or expensive laptop on a concrete floor, it's probably worth the price.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>