[bookport] Re: Interesting bag with built-in speakers one day sale

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:15:01 -0400

Sorry to hear it went up to $24.99 but like my message said, it was supposed
to be a one day sale.  When I purchased it the price was $4.99 and just
under ten bucks including shipping.  Personally, I don't think I would have
paid $24.99 for it as there is no guarantee the BookPort will fit in the
Ipod compartment, but I guess you can just put the Bookport in a different
spot in the bag.  Hope it works out for you.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro

--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx

  _____