[bookport] Re: I'm confused

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 13:31:44 -0500

You will have more or better navigation, if you run it through the
transfer program.  But if all you're going to do is listen, then you can
use the copy method through a Card Reader.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> wadresner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/04/07 02:58AM >>>
Hi,

I have a question for those of you who use card readers to transfer
MP3s to your Book Ports.  I always assumed, based on the documentation,
that if you went that route, you couldn't move by sentence and paragraph
within the file.  Are you saying you can actually move by sentence and
paragraph in an MP3 you have transferred using a card reader?  Thanks.

Cheers,
Anna