[bookport] Re: I'm confused

  • From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 15:18:29 -0500

Well, not sure about anyone's motives but I was just passing on information. Not sure if my bookport is special or what but when I copy mp3 files directly I can navigate the file just fine, and the unit remembers where I am in the file and I can use the power move commands to get to any point within the file. Unless you want to change the speed of a file or compress speech or whatever, then using the transfer program for mp3's is a waste of time, especially if you consider how slow transfer speeds are through the book port. In my humble opinion, anyone who buys a bookport should also buy a card reader at the same time. The book port is not a good substitute for a $20 card reader! If I can help further, don't hesitate to ask!