[bookport] Re: From Maria.

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 06:18:10 +0100

Hi There.

Basicly, the Book Port and
its close cousin the book courier are both manufactured by a company
called Springer Design.  Since Springer Design are no longer producing
these units actively, you'll have to either find a book port from a
stockest that still has them or else try to find one that is second hand
which might be available for sale.  I am in the UK and so the lists I
use are primarily for UK residents, but if you email me privately at
"ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx" I'll try putting out a request to see if
anyone is able to supply you with one.

I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing from you.

--
  Ibrahim Gucukoglu
  ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx