[bookport] From Maria.

  • From: "Maria O. Georgakarakou" <mariaog@xxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 00:45:40 -0400

Hello everyone. I am new to this list and I hope it's OK asking questions on
the Book Port.

I am a doctoral student at Boston University and i have been trying to buy a
Book Port. Today I tried calling the APH office but i got a lady who kept
telling me that they don't sell the Book Port at this time. No matter how hard
I tried to get her to say more, she seemed to be stuck on that phrase and would
say it over and over again. i believed that meant that the Book port is out of
production and that there was no chance of finding it anywhere any more. So i
gave up. However, on checking the APH page, I saw there was an update last
April. I can't believe the thing was updated and then production was
discontinued in two months. Why would anyone do that?

Please let me know if you can help me on that and sorry for the stupid question.

The fact is, I really need one soon and I was hoping to learn its price and get
it ASAP if I could afford it.

Thank you in advance.
All the best,
Maria.